|January Block for Sugar Block Club|
Good news for me! I found me a Bernina 1090 machine on Ebay and I picked it up Tuesday. There was some shipping damage, and the case was badly damaged. The retractable power chord had gotten wedged in it's little cubby and I couldn't get it out. Luckily, hubby was able to coax it out, so Saturday, I cut the machine on and, yeah, it works! Now I've got to learn what it can do. Will start on that tonight.
I had a goal setting party for myself yesterday afternoon. I have some things that HAVE to get done this month:
1. House block for Sew South.
2. Solids block for Simply Solids Bee.
3. Cutting and sewing my nephews quilt top!
4. Blocks for Believe Circle for do.good.stitches.
I also have lots of other things to catch up on:
1. Blocks for Pile O' Fabric's Skill Builder BOM and FMQ these! Eek!
2. Blocks for Sea of Stars BOM-- I need to do 3!
3. February block for Sugar Block Club.
4. Swap items and Secret Sister items for Sew South.
Whew, I better get busy! I'm going to link up with Beth at Plum & June's Let's Get Acquainted Linky! Y'all do to!