Follow Me

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Threads

I've have finished the quilt top for my cousin's upcoming baby!  And the back too.  Now I have to put it together.  

I pieced this and finished up the layout at the Mother-Daughter Sew Down, which I blogged about here.  But it wasn't until last night that I finished sewing it all together.  I changed the arrangement slightly, but I'm very happy with the results.

Henderson's Churn & Dash quilt top

Love the tiny churn dash!

And the truck and donkey


I hope to have this finished up by next week; the baby is due in early November!

I'm linking up to Thursday Threads!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Churn Dash Quilt! I love all the different sized blocks. I had to start following so I could see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia! Posting Sunday on my finish!

      Delete