Follow Me

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Very Talented Friends

At Sew South, I met some very awesome, very talented peeps!  So, I thought I'd share what a few of them are up to.

Lindsey Rhodes of LRStitched has her wonderful cosmetic bags featured on Pellon's blog today.  You too can make these bags!  Lindsey made these as her Sew South swap item.  I wasn't lucky enough to be in her group, but now, I can make one myself.  Go check it out!


And, Kim, of Windsor & Main, is hosting the Easiest Sew-Along Ever!  She has lots of give-aways, but more importantly, you'll actually finish a project!  Imagine that!  The rules are simple:  do what you can, with what you have, at where you're at.  Check out Kim's site for details, prizes and other information.  I can't wait to see what we all come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment